It's awesomely legal! Once the center picks up the ball, it's in play. The other team could've tackled him without penalty, even if he had a legitimate problem, as no time-out was called. So sweet!
Shows how well I know the game. All I know is that when I play, I'm on the line. I don't move until the ball is hiked, and then I chase the QB all over the place. :) Talk about fun times. :)
Why is it that you say women appreciate cunning deception, Paul? Actually, I'd go so far as to say not only can women appreciate that move, but that ONLY a woman could think it up...because it is just that brilliant. :-)
5 comments:
Is this a legal move???
Scoring not by athletic feat but by cunning and deception--how could a woman not appreciate this?
It's awesomely legal! Once the center picks up the ball, it's in play. The other team could've tackled him without penalty, even if he had a legitimate problem, as no time-out was called. So sweet!
Shows how well I know the game. All I know is that when I play, I'm on the line. I don't move until the ball is hiked, and then I chase the QB all over the place. :) Talk about fun times. :)
Why is it that you say women appreciate cunning deception, Paul? Actually, I'd go so far as to say not only can women appreciate that move, but that ONLY a woman could think it up...because it is just that brilliant. :-)
Post a Comment